ALICE BAQUIE PHYSIOTHERAPY ONLINE PROGRAMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There is a risk of physical injury associated with the programs offered on this website (as there is with exercise of any kind). These risks include but are not limited to:
- sustaining a new injury;
- exacerbation or aggravation of a pre-existing injury;
- exacerbation or aggravation of a pre-existing health condition; and
- the effects of ever exertion (including muscle strain).
To reduce your risk of injury, I strongly recommend that you take the following action prior to making any purchase on this website or participating in any of my programs:
Before you join me - general
Before making any purchase on my website or participating in any of my programs, I recommend that you consult your health care professional to see if our programs and services are appropriate for you. This is particularly important if you:
- have any pre-existing injury;
- have any pre-existing physical health conditions;
- are pregnant; or
- are under the age of 18 years.
Before joining me – Group Classes
I strongly recommend that if you have any concerns that you contact me before joining any of my group classes so that I can suggest an appropriate class (based on your existing fitness level and your exercise goals).
Please note that the exercises offered in my group classes are of a general nature and are not a substitute for:
- tailored rehabilitation programs; or
- customised programs designed to achieve your unique exercise or fitness goals.
While you join me:
You should immediately discontinue any exercise or activity that causes you pain or discomfort and should seek further advice from your health care professional.
By purchasing any of my programs or services you acknowledge that:
- you have read and understood our injury warning; and
- agree to our injury mitigation protocols.
This warranty is given by me (Alice Baquie Physiotherapy).
My contact details are:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Address: 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Melbourne, Vic 3006, Australia.
Nothing in this paragraph is intended to have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application of all or any of the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), or the exercise of a right conferred by such a provision, or any liability of mine in relation to a failure to comply with a guarantee that applies under Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the ACL to a supply of goods or services.
If I am liable to you in relation to a failure to comply with a guarantee that applies under Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the ACL that cannot be excluded, my total liability to you for that failure is limited to, at my option to:
- the resupply of the relevant services;
- the payment of the cost of resupply of the relevant services;
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
To make a warranty claim, you must, at your expense and within 7 days after the alleged major failure, contact me in writing at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- your name;
- your contact details;
- program/ class/ service details; and description of the major failure with the good or services.
By purchasing any of our services or participating in any of our programs, you agree that:
- you do so voluntarily and at your own risk and you assume all risk of injury to yourself. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release and discharge me from and against any and all claims (including death or personal injury) or causes of action arising out of, caused by or made in connection with the purchase of any of my services or participating in any of my programs;
- and I am not liable to you for any loss of profit, goodwill or business, loss of opportunity, increased financing costs, failure to realise anticipated savings or for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive, remote or incidental loss or damages.
In this document:
- You means the person purchasing my services and/or participating my programs; and
- I/my means Alice Baquie Physiotherapy.